They are falling like snowflakes right now. Peak colors were probably last
weekend, but yeah I'm sure there will still be a lot of them out and about.

I'm not interested in spending $7k on that sort of car. I need to cut back on
cars anyway, not add to the fleet. But it does seem to be pretty nice. I don't
know if the price is in line with the market.