I can't say I have ever torqued them to any specific spec, I just do it by feel.

On 10/30/2023 8:59 PM, Craig via Mercedes wrote:
I have the 1980 W116 300SD up on front jackstands and have drained the
transmission's pan and the torque converter.

The PDF I have which describes changing the ATF (but NOT the filter) has
the spec for the torque converter plug (14 N m = 10.33 ft lbf), but no
spec for the transmission pan's four corner bolts.

Any idea of the torque spec for the transmission pan's four corner bolts?

Craig