I’m not criticizing, by any means, just pointing out that they’re clearly
offshore. Please be sure to let the list know when they arrive and what your
observations are as far as the fit/finish and quality. We really need some
reasonably priced alternatives for the W211 and similar vintage cars that have
the perforated panels that make them so easy to rip.

-D