That link takes me to my local FBMP page for Benzes

--FT

On 11/3/23 8:45 AM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
Looked at this car a while back. Guy was on crack and wanted at least $2k for
it but but would never give me an exact price. Every body seal was rotten and
no doubt leaking water, had rust starting, main wiring harness completely
chewed thru by rats. I would have gone maybe $6-800 on it maybe, which was
reasonable.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/808702397611333/?mibextid=6ojiHh

Sent from my iPhone

--FT