Yesterday while using it to such up oil and such from the valley of the 642, it
sorted if seemed like it was intermittent not sucking. I did not think a whole
lot about not it until it stopped sucking all together. I figured maybe
something got sucked up and stuck in the hose so I disconnected it. No sucking
directly out of the hole where the hose goes. I thought this was a pretty
simple concept but what could be wrong? It’s got a deal that screws on the
opposite of the air inlet that I assume generates the vacuum. Any ideas? I
noticed these things are now $200 but im sure I didn’t pay that much for it.
Sent from my iPhone