I forgot to say, all the truckers will need to do is add a lubricant to the
fuel.  Hrm, maybe BioDiesel? :D

On Wed, 05 Jul 2006 21:54:27 -0500, Luther Gulseth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

NO.  The trucks will need the ULSD also.  The changes are being imposed across the board
on diesel engines EXCEPT for train and large boat engines.  The joke at work is
"Come 2007, the air leaving the tail pipe will be cleaner than the air going
in".  I'll have trucks with this technology within the next few months.  They are
spec'ing out the package for our 2007 model trucks due for purchase in Sep/Oct.
International chassis with a Cummins engine.

--
Luther   KB5QHU
Alma, Ark