So yesterday I took a look at the car because I'd found more oil on the hood.
  Theres definately no oil cooler, I looked all around anywhere there was
nothing even like an oil cooler. I also couldn't find any engine oil leak, the
oil filter housing is dry and relatively clean. The engine oil is right where
it should be.

  The oil appears to be ATF from the PS pump. The cap was loose and I'd lost
maybe 1/2" of ATF. The seal on the cap is old and hard and dried out. Is this a
replaceable item? Is there supposed to be a rubber of some kind on the top of
the cap? There isn't on my car...

  -Curt
  '85 190D "Dory" 242kmi

From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thu Jul 06 14:13:03 2006