People make an awfully big deal out of seasoning pans. I'm convinced making
taco meat is the best treatment a cast iron pan can have. Besides that I'm not
all that worried about it until we cook something that's very acidic like
tomato sauce. That'll strip the seasoning so I'll oil it and bake it good.

-Curt

On Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 07:39:13 PM EST, dan penoff.com via Mercedes