That looks to be in good condition and the price is not outrageous. Not a fan
of the color but it is what it is, original?

When I was in high school my dad found a 36? LaSalle that was in fairly good
condition, looked quite similar to this car.  I recall it was silver or gray.
He had always wanted an old car and he was kinda stuck on this one but he
thought the price was too high. I don’t recall what the guy was asking. My mom
kept telling him to just buy the damn thing but he didn’t want to pay the ask
so he passed on it. Then some time later he started lamenting not buying it and
my mom gave him a pretty hard time about his whining.

--FT
Sent from iFōn