Yep, reminds me of the power sliding door on my Honda Odyssey. It was slipping
off track due to a disintegrated plastic roller. Cheap materials choice by
Honda. I don't know why so many people hold them in such high regard. I have
not been very impressed by the examples I've owned.

Anyway, the part was either not available or insanely expensive, I can't
remember which. I found a very similar part at a hardware store, I think I had
to drill out the center a bit but it worked and ended up being like a $5 repair.