The website is almost certainly a scam. They'll either fill your computer with
bunk or charge you for a "trusted rating" or some other hoo-ha.

I found one Craigslist ad that reads "SCAMMERS: Don’t even try, keep your fake
checks and save us the drama. We all know quickautoinspection.com and all other
third party sites are bogus, let's keep it REAL!"

-Curt

On Saturday, December 9, 2023 at 08:30:47 PM EST, Bob Rentfro via Mercedes