Mother-in-law asked me to get her an inkjet printer. I see this as a major
concern, as we probably all know how poorly inkjet printers are when not used
regularly. But, being that I’m a good son-in-law, I’ll see what I can do.

I’m partial to Epson and HP in that order. Epson has been doing inkjet on a big
scale for decades, as has HP, but I have used professional Epson products for a
while and as a result, I prefer them.

If you’ve got any direct experience with something that might do the trick,
please share. I’m looking at sub-$100 stuff to give you some idea.

Thanks!

-D