$1.12/liter equals $4.239 a US Gallon that's no Bargain in my book.
But I don't live in WET Wa. State . :-)

redghost wrote:

It would reduce the perceived pain felt at the pump. While up in the great white north last month, I purchased fuel at Petro Canada for a measly $1.12/liter. That is much better than the horrid price of $3.11/gal I pay at home.