… I get to turn around and do it all over again. Filling it up with coolant
using my vacuum filler, would never pull a vacuum. Odd. Pour in a couple of
gallons of water, half way thru second gallon start hearing water hitting the
floor. Crap. I get the snake camera and see it’s pissing out somewhere above
the oil cooler. I thought it was coming out the junction between the to
manifold half’s but nope. Has to be coming out of the egr cooler somehow. I’m
not sure if somehow I forgot or didn’t get an o ring back in place, or
something. Long story short it’s all got to come right back apart again. Wtf?
Total failure oil cooler job. I think the only thing I won’t have to remove is
the oil cooler itself.

I bet I can have it torn back apart within a couple of hours. Going to have to
order another round of seals and gaskets. wtf???
Sent from my iPhone