I just realized - the key to R&R on the M119 MAF is a new boot and a 1/4” 7mm
socket on a long extension with a wobble. Or, if you want the purpose-built
tool that makes it easy-peasy (to tighten the clamps, that is) get one of the
7mm sockets on a long springy extension that can flex. Those make it really
easy.

For goodness' sake, whatever you do, don’t get the throttle spring unhooked at
the front on the intake manifold. I had to do that with a boroscope.

-D