Finished the oil cooler job on the GL and put wife back into it. She has been
driving it about a week and reports a whining noise. I have not driven it since
putting it back together. I ride in it yesterday and hear a high pitched whine
which made me think boost leak. I have spent all day screwing around with this
thing. No check engine light. No boost leaks that I can find. Scan with SDS and
do turbo actuation and it does nothing. Test says pull connector off and check
for 12 volts at 1-2 pin. I only get .88 volts. Ok, so I’m figuring during the
cooler install moving the harness around the wire must have broken somewhere. I
locate the wire in the look from engine to body and same power reading. Test
and have continuity from the probe point back to #1 on the harness. So issue if
there is a bad wire is from there back to ecu, or ecu itself I assume. I’m at
the point of pulled the ecu and connectors. Anyone have a pin out for the ecu?
Long shot but does anyone know if there is some other issue or something didn’t
get hooked back up ecu won’t send power to turbo actuator?

Sent from my iPhone