A lot of the stuff I’ve bought is things like MB brake fluid in the metal cans,
and they’ll have a ding in them somewhere. I suspect in this case it’s
liquidators who are buying damaged pallets of the stuff. They’re stiill sealed
like new, but cost about 30% of what MB sells it for.

That and there’s a guy on the 500E forum who sells boxes of MB factory stuff
too, like windshield washer detergent. I think I bought a box of 20 tubes of
the stuff for $20 shipped a year ago. Handy to have on the shelf. I’ve asked,
but he hasn’t come across any of the winter WW fluid. Too bad, it’s good stuff,
but pricey.

-D