I was thinking, as I was in the self check out at the Safeway the other day,
that we’ve been told if the minimum wage and Arizona goes up to whatever it is
supposed to go up to, we can expect to see a rise and prices to reflect that.
Which lead me to think I don’t remember prices going down when they got rid of
cashiers and I had to start checking out my own groceries.

But we all know there is a check valve in the pipeline of rising prices.

AZBob

Sent from my iPhone