F.

How many gallons would the whole flush/fill take?

AZBob

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 22, 2024, at 10:24 AM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Zerex g05 yellow or g48 blue. Green is wrong. Needs a full flush and refill with correct coolant.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 22, 2024, at 12:15 PM, Bob Rentfro via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

I got the $80 Dorman tank. As I begin to drain the leaky tank I see the coolant is green.
Is green correct? I thought is was supposed to be blue? Of course I haven’t messed with anything coolant related in quite some time, so I could be wrong.
Right now I’m going to pause and watch the Blue Angels get some practice in for their airshow tomorrow over at the Air Force Base.

AZBob

Sent from my iPhone