We've got the regular charger but I think only small-ish batteries. The picture
I had posted isn't clear, that might be the small battery too. I think the
small one we have is 2ah, the "big" one is maybe 4. I'd like a 5, the 4 cuts
out just short of when I'm tired.

The charge time on the standard charger isn't too bad, an hour maybe? Time to
have a cuppa and relax a bit. The battery will cut a whole loader load of wood.
So I haul it back and charge my batteries while charging the saw. Or, if I'm
feeling really froggy, split the load...

-Curt

On Tuesday, May 7, 2024 at 01:31:52 PM EDT, dan penoff.com via Mercedes