It's pretty straightforward once you have all the parts in hand. Keep
in mind that the original links have all been superseded to the
new-style ones on the W210 and you'll need a "bolt kit" for the
camber, thrust, and torque links. The toe link can be a bit stubborn
but should come loose with a BFH. The rear axle must be level when
torquing everything down. I did this by first measuring from the
center of the wheel cap to the fender lip, and then raising the axle
(underneath the spring arm) until the distance from center of the
wheel hub to the fender lip was the same as my first measurement.

-Aaron
1987 300D