Cliff dwellings could have been Mesa Verda.

On 7/20/06, Kaleb C. Striplin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Silver city?  I was there once I think and that gila thing rings a bell.
Hey AZ bob, you know anything about this area?  I was just a kid and I
remember going there, and I remember we went camping somewhere which was
near a river, and I remember swimming in that river, and then I remember
driving around in the desert or something, like maybe on the way to or
from camping.  I also remember going to this place and whoever it was
that we went to see saying something about the dam broke???  On yea, I
also remember going to this place where they had this indian dwellings
in the side of a cliff.  Any of this ring a bell as to where I might
have been?  I will have to see if I can dig up some pictures from that
trip.  That was a LONG LONG time ago.

Christopher McCann wrote:

> I spent a week in Silver City, NM once...up on a "mountain." (Gila
National Forest, I think). It was hot, but the shade was nice due to the
lack of humidity. Then I overheard a woman complaining about the high
humidity, which was 8%. I could not believe my ears. Yes, she was serious. I
thought it was dry as a bone!

>  Chris
>

> Bob Rentfro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Humidity was about 16%...

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
91 300D 2.5 Turbo, 90 420SEL, 89 560SEL, 87 420SEL, 87 300SDL,
85 380SE, 85 300D, 84 190D 2.2, 83 300TD, 81 300TD, 81 240D,
76 240D, 76 300D, 74 240D, 73 280SEL 4.5, 72 250C, 69 250
http://www.striplin.net