Have they come out with a new edition that deals with 134A refrigerant systems? THe one I have from several years ago mentions it but doesn't give any pressures, quantities, etc.
Gerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zeitgeist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I have that book as well.  I'll also put a plug in for the Haynes AC manual
that I purchased from Autozone.  It has vehicle specific data on charge
pressures, and refrigerant and oil quantities.  The two of them were
extremely helpful when I resurrected the AC systems in all three of my cars
this summer.