cept cleaned and filterd is illegal

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 23:15:54 -0500, archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That sounds like a good idea.  They might deliver it, cleaned and filtered,
in quantity; and that would still be cheaper than diesel.
Gerry

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luther Gulseth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Find out who the company is, call them up and ask about purchasing a
couple hundred gallons of WVO.  When they're ready to talk, find out what
they do to the oil after they collect it from the food bin.  If they say
nothing or something similar, that's illegal to sell.  I believe (haven't
seen the correct gov't info) that they must steam clean and de-sanitize
the oil before it can be used anywhere else.  It's part of the "hazardous
waste" distinction that WVO receives.  I've been told that in OK they'll
be fined if they do not clean the oil before resale.