are a pain to deal with.  I've taken every air connection apart and rebuilt/resealed
them, some more than once.  Last night, I fired it up and still found two more
leaks.  Dealt with them, built the air pressure up to 80psi and let it sit over
night.  Just checked it and it's sitting at a solid 78psi.  WAHOOOOOOOO, we have
success!  New sight glass (custom tapped 3/4"npt from Mcmastercarr), new
pressure switch, new air filter, new intake filter, and new 1/4 quick connect
fitting later, and I've got a good 60 gallon air compressor for less than $200.
Next and final order of business is the second oil change.  It is starting to darken
up some on the first oil change.

--
Luther   KB5QHU
Alma, Ark