To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2006 6:38 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Entirely OT

I find that everywhere around here sells shoes made in China with different
names on them.  Even the Nike's and such are Chinese made.  I looked at
Wally World and Dick's sporting goods....EVERY pair on the shelf, no matter
the price said made in China on the tongue.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mitch Haley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>