Yes, I live right by.

-Michael

-----Original Message-----

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the
strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them
better.  The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena,
whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives
valiantly; who errs, and comes short again and again, because there is
no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive
to do the deeds;  who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions;
who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end
the truimph of high achievement, and who at the worse, if he fails, at
least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with
those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat"

--President Theodore Roosevelt (1910 Paris, France)