Gump is simple as a rock. No opening in the roof, just leaks in the front and rear. Fresh rubber should fix that.

On Aug 28, 2006, at 10:23 PM, kevin kraly wrote:

When I was parting out the $100 220D, the guy had the alt out in about 5 minutes. I'm sure that the 300D has AC in it (all of them that I've seen were so equipped). Does Gump have the rare factory manual sunroof? The 1972 220 gasser did, and I hope that the 240D does too although it's just
another place to develop a leak here in the rainy northwest.

Kevin in Hillsboro Oregon