To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2006 5:29 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Whistling in the dark.....

<<I think we are spoiled in a way. We believe our cars will last and last and last by performing the normal "routine maintenance." Sometimes it's hard to think of doing heads, etc., as routine maintenance because these things are so
stinkin bulletproof dependable if even slightly taken care of.>>

Do you really honest-to-God believe that?

RLE