I have not been able to find a fuse that shuts off the blower. I checked the
fuse map and tried all of the fuses listed for AC blower and the climate
control system as well as the rest heater (you can have it use residual engine
heat with the car off). No change. I don't have a wiring diagram for this, but
is it possible that it gets essentially unfused power?

(just for S&G I tried pulling the 30A fuse in the front box and the 40A in the
underseat box (The 40A was relavent to the residual heat function) and no
change)

BTW the speed is constant with the car on irrespective of the setting of the
speed control, and is constant with the car off. There is a slight change in
speed between the two, which I am willing to attribute to the difference in
voltage with the alternator spinning

-j.