From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Rusty
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 2:27 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] RustyQ 2006

Another reminder about this year's upcoming RustyQ gathering. It's October
28th at high noon in Atlanta. Beer, Wine, Soft Drinks, Barbeque Pork &
Chicken, all the fixins. Bring your wives, girlfriends, kids & pets. Most
of
all bring your cars, so we can all look at them.
Festivities end whenever. Please RSVP so we don't run out of anything (we
never have). Call us at 1-800-741-5252 and join the fun. Below is a list
of
everyone who has RSVP'd so far.

Ken Wiemer

Kaleb Striplin