16 Years of IT experiance, still can't trim his posts...

Seriously though, all this gmail talk made me click the learn about our ads
button in my gmail.  I found the following to be of interest - "Google would
block certain ads from running next to an email about catastrophic news"

Anyone want to send me some "catastrophic news" offlist?  The goal - make
google put an ad up thats entirely innappropriate considering my
catastrophic news.  IE - Your Father just died - resulting in ads for
funurals or caskets.  I would say nothing is off limits, but send off list
in case that has something to do with their ads and filtering and such (list
emails usually get merecedes ads, regardless of content.)

Grand Prize - A pair of good but used SEC Headlights, you pay shipping.

Mike