I loved the 1960 falcon
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] clean 300D

<<,Must have been one clean 300D, not that I doubt you, knowing your ways as
I do. The one pictured is about the cleanest 21-year-old daily driver I've
ever seen. Did you look at the footwell pic?>>

The car shows constant daily care and was not cleaned up just for the event.
We compulsive car owners know how many hours per week it takes, believe me.
But, all of my cars since I was a teenager have been cared for this way. Even
the temporary transportation cars, to a degree. Such as my '60 Falcon.

RLE