-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alan Duff
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 5:27 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Can't Open Trunk

Thanks for the tips, I'll give them a try today. The button on the trunk

lock will not go all the way in, it only moves about 1/4 inch. I thought
it
might have something to do with the factory alarm but I found the main
pin
connection under the driver's side dash and disconnected it. The vacuum
system works fine as everything locks and unlocks with the drivers side
door
lock, except for the trunk. It seems like the hook on the latch is not
moving. I'll use some WD-40 on it and see if it frees up.

Alan Duff
Knoxville, TN