Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:25:55 -0700
From: redghost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 1979 MB 240D 25K Orig Miles
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Little old ladies in diesel cars I have seen were sad sad cars.
Followed a few in the w115 and w123 styles.  The cars never get to
stretch legs, were spewing  black smoke from built up carbon and gunk
in the engine.  I am sure a few thousand mountain miles would blow that
junk out, but 25k over 27 years is not  a bunch of exercise for a car
made to run.