Gang,

On the way home tonight my '85 190D started to smell like diesel. At a light
the engine shook and didn't seem right. Still it ran so I made for home.
I just checked it out and diesel sprays out of the top of the #1 injector.
In lieu of a proper wrench I put a crecent (boo hiss) wrench on it and snugged
it down a little which didn't help. I then took it off. Everything looks normal
but what do I know?
I snugged it down again and its the same thing, #1 definately isn't firing and
diesel sprays out of the top.
So the fuel is coming out of the top by where the hard line goes in I think.
Its hard to tell though and I don't really want to stick my head in there to
see...
Any ideas?
This of course couldn't happen at a worse time. I just found out today I get to
move from technical support to Education services but the move will entail a
couple really long and hard weeks. I totally don't need this right now.

-Curt