The muffler shop replaced the rear muffler on my 380SE for $65. I'm sure
it was not GENUINE Mercedes, but it seemed to hold up OK.

Tom Potter

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of mark maturo
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 12:38 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Exhaust

My friend told me Adist had the Center and Rear mufflers for around 600.
When I looked it up the exact price would be $655.  I checked with
Timevalve in CT mentioned in Peter Frederick's post.. they said 635.00
for the two mufflers.  Can you get them for less?  I didn't see anything
on the website.

Rusty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   Mark, that is a great price. Who
gave you that quote?