I am old enough to know that the 126 is probably the best long distance road car
ever made.  Add a good 603 to that and you have a powerful car that get's
descent fuel economy.  I plan to install my hitch to this car and find a
wrecked/parts 560 and swap the SLS for my SDL.  That'll make it a great long
distance road trip car, and I can haul my own cheap fuel....
--
Luther   KB5QHU
Alma, Ark

Quoting Loren Faeth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I didn't think you were old enough for an SDL.  You do know it is an "old
man's car" don't you?  kinda like the Burgundy 80 something to early 90s
buicks, only with a LOT more class and durability