From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 5:22 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Metal Brake Line

The metal brake line on the right rear of my 91 300D 2.5T W124 needs to be
replaced from the splitter to the rubber hose.  MB shows them as NLA and
while I can get a plain straight one from FLAPS I would have to bend it -
and kinking it is a possibiliy - does anyone have a used one they'd like to
sell?
;-)

TIA --

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
Porsche Road Test http://members.rennlist.com/roadtest/
.