In a message dated 10/22/2006 7:36:10 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Need  help finding a climate control relay.  Looking for the "electronic
switching unit for blower control".  See the *.pdf on disk 2 of 123  83-600a
page
9 or the attached *.jpg.

Luther,

I have two or three of them.  $30 each, plus $3.85 priority  mail.  As
removed from wrecks, condition unknown.  Would for sure make  good core fodder.
 If
you have a specific part number I would try to match  it.  These were used in
some models instead of the porcupine type blower  speed control.  I take
PayPal and it could go out tomorrow.

Jim  Friesen
Phoenix AZ
79 300SD, 264 K miles