Jim Cathey wrote:

> list for the engine's buzzing obnoxiously at around 2000 rpm
> is the fact that I used a 601's flywheel on a 602.
> Somebody tell me it ain't so!

I doubt it, just makes you rev a little more off the line to store
enough energy to launch the car with the lighter flywheel. If it's
off balance, it will get worse when you rev higher. If it's not off
balance, I'd check out a lot of other things before worrying about
the flywheel. Have you done a power balance test? If all cylinders
aren't firing evenly, it will cause vibration that gets less noticeable
at higher revs.