> <<because of this goofy mix (forced by successful lobbying, mostly of the
> US
> Trucking industry,) some manufacturers of the new Clean Diesel technology
> already in use in Europe and elsewhere are loathe to bring their offerings
> the US until the risk of putting the 'wrong' fuel in the tank is eliminated,
> so
> it'll probably be a while before we get all of the coolest new diesels...!>>

My friend AC's '07 E320 Bluetec will be delivered in about four weeks. He
knows enough to feed it ULSD.

BTW, he sold his '86 300E privately and got $5350 for it. Original owner,
125K miles, never hit and engine never opened. Smoke Silver with tan leather.
Very clean and unmarked and no deferred maintenance.

The new owner was fed up with her three year old Subaru and it's lack of
performance.

RLE