The problem with your "walkabout" is that you are a
key member of this list.  Dropping off the face of
this list, the way you did, generated a lot of concern
over your well-being by quite a few members here.  It
was only when a member saw one of your postings on the
MBCA forum that we knew you were alive and kicking.
Not that we should have to account for our
whereabouts, but
there are different expectations of members of your
status.
Dimitri
73 220D