Rather than crawl under the Smartcar there is a lever for flipping it over
turtle-like for easy access to the power train underneath...

On 11/10/06, John M McIntosh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ok, well I"m old enough to crawl about with a  flashlight looking for
weirdness, and not old enough so like you  that I have to worry about
what 15 year old car I'll have in 20 years or so to peek at too. At
some point here they'll stick stickers on the door and say void's
warranty,
no user servicable parts etc behind panel, and likely danger high
voltage authorized personal only sooner than expected I'd guess.