First come first serve.  Refund everyone else.

Chris K
Cayce, SC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Luther" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 12:00 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Prestone Flush & Fill Machine

Only problem with that is I'm not sure what inventory is still at the store and they close at 6pm every day...grrr, busy schedules....

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:52:43 -0600, Chris Kueny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Luther,

Get everyone who wants you to buy something for them to send you the money
now with their request.  It will make your obligations to them much more
straightforward. I sure wouldn't have the cash available to buy a bunch of
inventory.

Chris K
Cayce, SC