tomorrow hahahahaha! I got that seat out as well, but since the connector shell was broken, we've decided to solder the wires already in the connector
to those on the seat using the color code.

Huh?  If the connector shell is broken (at the seat end) just
replace it with another one.  The parts that hang off the
wiring harnesses are separately available through your normal
parts channel.  I just use junkyard ones, of course.  Unless
you mean the mate that's part of the seat assembly itself is
broken.  Even that might be swappable with your old one.

You shouldn't have to solder at the seat end.

-- Jim