1991 is a W-126.
If you're looking for a nice W140, get on my list. I will be selling mine
(one of these days).
I have a 1992 W-140 with just about EVERYTHING new and ALL factory replaced
by a
Mercedes dealer.
New factory engine, new evaporator, new turbo, new front springs, new
shocks,
new control arm bushings, new exhaust, new injection pump,
new engine boost sensor/manifold pressure sensor new crankshaft position
sensor
new wiring harness, new water pump, new blower motor, new engine mounts (all
3),
new Fan and Fan Blade Drive (main coolant fan), new throttle linkages,
new belt tensioner spring. new rubber lines, Vacuum fittings and Misc.
lines, seals, gaskets, etc
you name it the factory replaced it. If it squeaked, clicked or hummed. I
got it replaced
ALL RECORDS since day one.
On the road I am getting 30 MPG, 800 mile legs, EVERYTHING works. I just
replaced brakes and tires
I have a few names now and when I get ready to sell I will contact them
first.

Walt Lasher
Everett, WA
1992 W-140  S350