the kids are all right here.  vacuum, vacuum, vacuum.  system gets old and
leaky and messed up and makes the CIS-E go nuts.  so with the ignition gone
nuts, people start to look to the ignition for the solution.  but it ain't
the first place to look, but maybe the last place to look.

slight vacuum problems can cause huge problems for CIS-E.  It's a nice
system, when it works, but isn't everything nice when it works?