My Brother is looking at a 1984 Mazda RX7 with 42K miles.  It looks
really nice.  I know nothing about these cars. Does anyone have any
experience with these.  The car is on ebay.  My brother does not do ANY
maintenance, so if this requires constant tinkering it might not be the
car for him.  By the way, this is really just going to be a Sunday drive
kind of car - not a daily driver. It will be in the garage most of the
time.

Donald H. Snook

McDonald, Tinker, Skaer, Quinn & Herrington, P.A.

300 West Douglas

P.O. Box 207

Wichita, Kansas 67201 0207

Tel. (316) 263-5851

This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege or protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you
have received this message in error, please delete it and notify me.