The other day I was sitting in traffic and noticed the difference in beam
patterns. My 124 Euro lights make a very nice sharp cutoff but the DOT
lights are this horrible smear of light. Very big difference. It's
enlightening when you can do a side by side comparison like that....no pun
intended

Also, ast night driving back in to town
it was foggy.....people had their fogs on but now 90% of their lights
weren't bothering me. The fog was dulling their lights enough to make them
bearable. Unfortunately, big ugly Ford and Chrysler trucks still were aimed
too high.

Jeff Zedic
Toronto